I was browsing the web and saw a query about eating on $5 a day. I thought… wow, that seems a bit difficult, but maybe it’s possible.
Learn all the frugal tips and tricks to save money and lower your expenses. From cheap meals to household bills, this is how you can cut down on your costs even more.
Saving Money on Groceries
- Healthy Budget Grocery List For Two: $200/Month
- Low-Calorie & Cheap Freezer Burritos Recipe
- Big Berkey Water Filter System Review: My Money-Saving Investment!
- Cheap Foods To Lose Weight Fast
- Cheap Meals Under $10 for 6 People
- 40 Cheap Living Tips: Living Cheaply Made EASY
- 10 Things To Stop Buying To Save Money
- Cut The Cord: The 10 Best Cord-Cutting Options
- Survival List: Budget Emergency Kit Essentials
- Buying Cheap Clothes on a Budget: My $50 Haul
While you may be rich in love, your pockets may be a bit empty. So here are some cheap Valentine’s Day gifts to show the person you love that you care without going completely broke!
I’ve been making these cheap freezer burritos for over a year now and I still LOVE them! But you know what? They’re actually a bit more expensive than you can …
If you’re unsure about how to buy Christmas gifts for kids because you don’t have the money, or you just really need to save money during the holidays, I’ve got …
While there are unnecessary expenses we give ourselves, there are many things to buy that can greatly improve your life and overall happiness. Related: 10 Things To Stop Buying To …
It’s not my fault I have to go shopping for clothes, they’re a necessity! While that is true, buying new clothes doesn’t have to be expensive and kill your budget. …