Stack Your Dollars (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://stackyourdollars.com (the “Site”).
- Children’s Information
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Advertising Partners
- Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- California Residents
- How to contact us
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
https://stackyourdollars.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://stackyourdollars.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What data do we collect?
Our Site collects the following data (among others):
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, credit card information, etc.)
- Log files
Like many other Web sites, http://stackyourdollars.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Personal information provided by you through site use (comments and feedback, forms, purchases, subscribing to a newsletter).
Our Site may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Marketing partners
- Affiliate programs
- Display Ads
- Other third parties
How will we use your data?
Our Site collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Send out weekly newsletters
- Other business purposes
How do we store your data?
Our Site will keep your data for 26 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatic deletion.
- Commission Junction
https://stackyourdollars.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
What are your data protection rights?
Our Site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Site to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Site transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- To better user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Site uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Site uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Site sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights with respect to their personal information.
- The right to know what personal information is collected and how it is used and shared.
- The right to request deletion of personal information (with some exceptions in accordance with laws).
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your information
- The right to not be discriminated against for the use of your CCPA rights.
If you are a California resident and would like to make a request, please contact us at email@example.com
We strive to have a secure and protected site; however, no method is 100% secure and reliable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of transmissions. By using this site, you agree to hold us harmless for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org