Many people have heard that personnel with dependents in the military get increased pay. While that is true, exactly how that works isn’t widely understood.
When it comes to military personal finance, there is a unique set of difficulties AND benefits involved. These topics help to shine a light on some of those that will help you with money management while in the military.
Note: Some posts are not specifically for military families, but will include a military-related tips.
Make More Money
- Budget-Friendly Deployment Necessities For Your Packing List
- Saving Money In The Military: 38 Tips By Milsos
- Military SCRA Benefit: Easy Way to Lower Your Debt!
- Top 5 Common Financial Mistakes by Service Members
- 10 Strategies For Saving Money On Deployment
- Finding the Best Car Rental Prices
Here it is, time to go on deployment. This may be your first or one out of many, but it always helps to have a deployment packing list with necessities. …
Some people like to call military members rich, but they don’t know the truth! In fact, it’s the complete opposite. The military doesn’t get paid enough. A lot of military …
Payroll tax deferral? What’s that? Well, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the people in charge at the White House thought it might be a good idea to defer federal …
Saving money while in the military can be a challenge, but these military wives are ready to help with key advice. Whether you’re new to the military life or have …