For the past several months, we’ve been traveling around Japan and having a grand old time. This country is such a beautiful place with so many things to do that …
Learn all the frugal tips and tricks to save money and lower your expenses. From cheap meals to household bills, this is how you can cut down on your costs even more.
Saving Money on Groceries
- Healthy Budget Grocery List For Two: $200/Month
- Low-Calorie & Cheap Freezer Burritos Recipe
- Big Berkey Water Filter System Review: My Money-Saving Investment!
- Cheap Foods To Lose Weight Fast
- Cheap Meals Under $10 for 6 People
- 40 Cheap Living Tips: Living Cheaply Made EASY
- 10 Things To Stop Buying To Save Money
- Cut The Cord: The 10 Best Cord-Cutting Options
- Survival List: Budget Emergency Kit Essentials
- Buying Cheap Clothes on a Budget: My $50 Haul
Self-care is important for your emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. It does not have to be expensive either, there are many cheap self-care items that can make you feel valued and loved by yourself.
One of the best decisions for my wallet was starting to eat these cheap, easy meals on a budget of $300/mo.
Your past can influence your future, but don’t let the mistakes weigh you down. Going into this New Year, the only thing that should weigh you down is the money in your pockets. Yes!!!
I was browsing the web and saw a query about eating on $5 a day. I thought… wow, that seems a bit difficult, but maybe it’s possible.
While you may be rich in love, your pockets may be a bit empty. So here are some cheap Valentine’s Day gifts to show the person you love that you care without going completely broke!